To connect your Fitbit account to your Big Team Challenge account, you can:
Via the Website
1. Visit your challenge URL and login
2. Click the "Settings" link (in the top navigation)
3. Click on the "Connected Apps" link in the middle of the page
4. Click on the "Connect" button beside Fitbit
Via the Mobile Apps
1. Open the app (login if you haven't done so)
2. Tap the top left (hamburger) icon to expand the menu
3. Tap the Sync Devices button
4. In the Devices section, tap "Connect to Fitbit"
When you connect your Fitbit with Big Team Challenge, our system automatically syncs at least once every 24 hours. Once Big Team Challenge has pulled in distance for a particular day, we only bank the difference if more steps were added to Fitbit since our last check.
Every time you sync your Fitbit device with the official Fitbit mobile app, your Big Team Challenge account receives a notification and should automatically sync in the background. Failing that, we'll check every 24 hours and pull in any steps we might have missed since yesterday. For more information on how to sync your Fitbit device please see https://help.fitbit.com/?c=Topics%3ASyncing
If you have any issues with Fitbit sync, please first check the fitbit.com website (when logged in) under Log > Activities, then Week > Distance. The totals in kilometers should match up with what has been automatically logged on your account.
To stop syncing with Fitbit, just press the "Disconnect" button instead in step 4 above.